a custom journal

I recently created a custom journal for a customer who is planning her wedding. She wanted a large book to put in wedding planning mementos, notes, letters from her mama and future mama-in-law, and other bits of memories of her engagement time. She wanted a 50 page, 6"x8" journal, and for it to have a vintage-ey feel, and with her colors - mustard yellow, rose pink, olive green and pastel colors. I knew this would be a fun book to create :)
I combined vintage papers (cookbooks, dictionaries, books, ledger, etc) with new papers and Bazzill cardstock, some vellum confetti-filled pages, envelopes and overlays. I added embellishments like bunting, ribbon weaving and other die cuts to the pages, along with sewing a bunch of the pages. I added a quote from their wedding invite to the front, along with some punched circles and a heart. I then layered it over mustard-yellow polka dot paper and a vintage foreign text page and added in burlap for texture. Below are all of the page spreads (50 pages!) - so lots, and lots (and lots) of photos ;)
I am so, so happy with how it turned out! :) And now to go make myself one ;)
LihatTutupKomentar